PEDAYAK is a kayak with pedals and propeller, fast, manoeuvring,"hands-free".
By its design and characteristics, it completely renews the current practice of kayaking.
Concentrate of innovation, it is the culmination of 10 years of R&D.
Technical aspects :
PEDAYAK is an elaborate version of a 360 cm long "sit-on-top" self-draining rotomoulded polyethylene kayak.
It has the same systems on a restricted space as a real boat, which are:
- A high-performance propeller propulsion system
- A steering system with rudder and rudder Their combination (the rudder is located just behind the propeller)
allows manoeuvrability and a surprising agility on this type of boat.
- 50% faster than an equivalent kayak.
- Allows activities such as strolling, fishing, photography, video, binoculars, etc.
- Can beach (the propeller and rudder are protected), go into very shallow waters (35 cm draught),
go backwards (retropedalling), turn on site, be equipped with a sail, its daggers allow it to rise to the wind.
- Can bring a second light passenger.
- Has 2 fishing rod holders, 2 bottle and can holders, GPS holder, empty pockets, front and rear storage bins.
- Can be used in pairs, such as a catamaran, with an intermediate removable structure, allowing sunbathing,
bringing children, or taking diving equipment, bivouacs, etc.