The MAORA is a mini
trimaran of 3 m and 68 kg, dismountable, transportable on the roof of a car.
Lively, fast, agile and full
of pleasant tricks it will give you sensations that no other leisure sailing
boat can offer. Its 6 mē non-haubaned rigging provides power and flexibility.
It is a very pleasant sailing boat, always flat and running straight, even
in gusts of wind.
It can be used up to 15 knots
(30 km/h) of wind for a beginner and 20 knots (40 km/h) for more experienced
sailors. The assembly can be done alone and takes 15 minutes.
- The boat is composed of 4 unsinkable elements in rotomoulded polyethylene: the main hull
(self-emptying), the cockpit, and the 2 side floats.
- Length x width: 300 x 250 cm
- Height: 485 cm
- Draft (The MAORA has no drift): 20 cm
- Weight: 68 kg
- Buoyancy: 400 liters
- Maximum recommended load: 112 kg
- Maximum recommended users: 1 adult or 2 children
- Navigation category: D
- Certification and CE marking